The Wildlife Guardian is a collaboration between the Campaign for the Abolition of Terrier Work, anti-hunt and wildlife campaigners. To reflect the broader range of issues, it was decided to launch the Wildlife Guardian website and retire the existing Digging Out and Real CA Exposed websites.
We welcome contributions to our Opinions page from any group or individual on any aspect of bloodsports.
Our campaign priorities are to:
- Expose the cruelty of terrier work for both dogs and quarry.
- Name and shame the votaries of this “sport”.
- Gather information on those involved in cruel and/or illegal activity and advise the Police.
- Seek legislation outlawing the use of terriers underground.
- Expose those who turn a blind eye to illegal persecution of wildlife.
There are some truly excellent campaign websites (see the links below) that offer a unique insight into the various aspects of wildlife persecution for sport. We would highly recommend you visit these sites and support them through membership and/or donations.